Systems Analyst Advisor - Governance with TS/SCI Clearance
General Dynamics Information Technology, Saint Louis Missouri
Type of Requisition:Regular
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:Top Secret SCI + Polygraph
Suitability:No Suitability Required, Polygraph
Public Trust/Other Required:None
Job Family:Systems Analysis
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that's important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day. We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can't turn into opportunity. And our work depends on TS/SCI level cleared Systems Analyst Advisor joining our team to support our Intelligence customer in St. Louis, MO.
The role of the Systems Analyst Advisor is to provide support to the Governance team lead with ensuring all systems remain within security compliance standards. Data Demonstrated experience with ITSM tools is required. Demonstrated experience with Tableau and SharePoint. Experience working with databases is required. Must be comfortable briefing to a wide audience of technical and non-technical decision makers and consumers. Other responsibilities may include, but are not limited:
- Analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems and designs complex computer systems to process data.
- Creates logical data models based on functional requirements.
- Performs quality assurance review of specifications for internal and external delivery.
- Work with external programs managing automated tools sets as part of the solution.
- Competent with Microsoft products, i.e., Word, PPT, Visio, Excel, etc.
- Knowledgeable of monitoring and management techniques of IT systems, including data capture, extraction analysis and reporting.
- Experience working with tools including object-oriented programming (HTML, Java, PowerShell).
- Experience with maintaining databases
- Collect, cleanse, and understand complex data sources to enable proper analytical modeling
- Research, design, develop, test, and implement data science methodologies across a wide range
- Knowledgeable with SharePoint.
- Proficiency with use of Remedy ITSM and/or Service + is preferred.
- A history of basic data visualization utilizing tools such as Tableau is desired
- Familiarization with accreditation processes, security compliance regulations, and STIGs
- Able to create reports in visualized forms as well as briefing slides for all audience levels.
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Strong oral and writing skills (document creation and note taking is required).
- Effective time management skills required.
- Ability to work within a team for projects and/or tasks.
- May serve as a technical team or task leader.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Information Technology
Desired Knowledge, Experience Skills
- 3-5 years of related systems analyst experience
- 3-5 years' experience with Databases
- 3-5 years of SharePoint and Tableau experience
- 3-5 years of Programming experience (Java, HTML, PowerShell)
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Telecommuting Options:Telecommuting Not Allowed
Work Location:USA MO St. Louis
Additional Work Locations:We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.