Systems Engineer, with Polygraph
General Dynamics Information Technology, Mclean Virginia
Type of Requisition:Regular
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:Top Secret SCI + Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:Top Secret SCI + Polygraph
Public Trust/Other Required:
Job Family:Systems Engineering
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge that we can’t turn into opportunity. And our work depends on a Lotus Notes Systems Engineer joining our team to support Government activities at McLean VA.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Systems Engineer supporting the customer, you will be trusted to demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission-critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security. In this role, a typical day will include:
- Provide engineering, configuration, O&M support for Domino 8/9 servers
- Working with a dynamic team responsible for transitioning from a physical infrastructure to a virtual one
- Opportunity to be a part of team responsible for decommissioning Lotus Notes and gainC2S experience
- Extensive knowledge of LotusScript, agents, and script libraries
- Provide Lotus Notes architecture and maintenance (fields/forms/views/databases)
- Provide Domino Lotus Notes R7/R8 administration (to include replication schemes, Domino administration process, mail routing, tracing, tracking, as well as troubleshooting)
- Perform phone duty for 1 week on rotational basis
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Minimum of 8 years related experience.
- Technical Skills: Experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Lotus Notes environments.
- Experience with monitoring systems and with automation software
- Active Directory (including software deployment)
- DHCP, DNS, DFS, Server 2000/2003/2008
- Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU
- Alignment to a mission-critical role that directly impacts the customer’s ability to effectively execute its mission.
- Direct engagement with contractor leadership that centers upon career development/mobility, enhanced performance evaluation, and corporate information sharing & networking opportunities.
- Placement on a dynamic team of talented professionals that organically fosters an environment of innovation, collaboration, and trust.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Travel Required:Less than 10%
Telecommuting Options:Telecommuting Not Allowed
Work Location:USA VA McLean
Additional Work Locations:We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.