CAC/PKI RA/LRA Field Application Engineer
General Dynamics Information Technology, Fort Belvoir Virginia
Type of Requisition:Regular
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:Secret
Suitability:No Suitability Required
Public Trust/Other Required:NACLC (T3)
Job Family:Systems Engineering
The Common Access Card (CAC)/Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Registration Authority (RA)/ Local Registration Authority (LRA) Field Application Engineer (FAE) provides services in support of the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM). You provide CAC/PKI and RA/LRA functions related to the creation, revocation, suspension and issuance of NIPRNET Alternate Smart Card Logon (ASCL), SIPRNET and Deployed Forces (DF) network tokens associated PKI credentialing for daily operations. You will continue management of the 24/7 PKI daily operations that directly support Headquarters, Department of the Army (HQDA) Chief Information Office/G6 (CIO/G6) Cyber Security Directorate CAC/PKI Division. We are looking to hire a full-time CAC/PKI RA/LRA FAE to supervise and support our IT services contract located at Fort Belvoir, VA, the Pentagon, Korea, Germany, Fort Eustis, VA, Joint Base San Antonio, TX, Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA, Doral, FL, Fort Bragg, NC, and Fort Shafter, HI.
Provide planning, design, development, engineering, integration, and technical and operational support to the ADCNOMS project.
- CAC/PKI RA/LRA FAE implement and provide guidance per CNSS Instruction No. 1300.
- Collect, verify, and submit information provided by potential Subscribers which is to be entered into public key certificates.
- Control over the registration process
- Identification and authentication process
- Microsoft Office suite and working knowledge of Microsoft Visio
- DoD 8570.1-M Certification: IAM Level I Certification
- CAC/PKI RA/LRA FAE shall have all the training qualifications per CNSS Instruction No. 1300, paragraph 5.3.3.
- Registration Practice Statement, Certification Practice Statement
- Clearance: Secret
- 2 – 8 years of experience in information technology field
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Travel Required:Less than 10%
Telecommuting Options:Telecommuting Not Allowed
Work Location:USA VA Fort Belvoir
Additional Work Locations:We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.