Customer Services and Information Technology Officer, with Polygraph
General Dynamics Information Technology, Mclean Virginia
Type of Requisition:Regular
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:Top Secret SCI + Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:Top Secret SCI + Polygraph
Public Trust/Other Required:
Job Family:Systems Administration
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge that we can’t turn into opportunity. And our work depends on a Customer Service and Information Technology Officers joining our team to support Government activities at McLean or Warrenton, Virginia.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Customer Service and Information Technology Officer (CSITO) directly supporting the customer, you will be trusted to provide both critical technical support in addressing complicated IT-related issues and delivering exceptional customer service. In this role a typical day will include:
- Working as part of a motivated, high-performing team
- Resolving critical IT-related issues that negatively impact the customer’s mission
- Collaborating with teammates and government customers to identify process improvements
- Manage personal metrics and individual alignment to KPI’s
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Technical Skills: Experience with Active Directory, Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, and demonstrate hardware/application troubleshooting skills.
- Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
- Preferred Qualifications: Knowledge of customer product base (software/hardware).
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU
- Alignment to a mission-critical role that directly impacts the customer’s ability to effectively prosecute its mission.
- Direct engagement with contractor leadership that centers upon career development/mobility, enhanced performance evaluation, and corporate information sharing & networking opportunities.
- Placement on a dynamic team of talented professionals that organically fosters an environment of innovation, collaboration, and trust.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Telecommuting Options:Telecommuting Not Allowed
Work Location:USA VA McLean
Additional Work Locations:We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.