- Orchestrate high level pre-sale presentations and field demonstrations of ultrasound systems with Direct Sales Managers and Distribution Sales Managers.
- Support Direct Sales demonstrations of ultrasound systems by providing in-depth product knowledge of ultrasound systems, superior presentations of ultrasound systems and technology, and assist users with the clinical application of all ultrasound systems.
- Communicate effectively with all management, clinical, sales, marketing, and engineering team members to ensure quality customer service and team output.
- Provide clinical training and support for NA ultrasound sales representatives.
- Plan and execute field installations of ultrasound systems sold through direct sales channel.
- Support all post sale customer installations and clinical follow-ups, as well as perform system upgrades per warranty agreements.
- Complete field demonstration reports and installation reports on a timely basis.
- Support National and Regional trade shows.
- Assist ultrasound management with creation of advertisements, sales tools, and customer support materials.
- Support ultrasound Research & Development efforts when required.
- Collaborate with Technical Support to further support field installations to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge/Educational Requirements
- Experience: 5 years of clinical experience working as a sonographer.
- RDMS required; RVT, RDCS a plus
- Education: Baccalaureate preferred
- Commercial experience preferred.
- Skills and Abilities
- Motivated, self-driven, strategic individual possessing excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must possess the ability to delegate appropriately and to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong leadership qualities with a passion for success and an ability to mentor others.
- Excellent problem solving, decision making skills, and time management skills.
- Physical Demands/Work Environment
- Travel can reach as high as 80% of time.
- Uncrating and assembly of equipment up to 50% of time.
- Internal Contacts
The position requires development of a close working relationship with the Ultrasound Sales Representatives within the territory as well as contact with internal departments including sales, sales support, management, customer service, service, technical support, order entry, engineering, sustaining engineering, HR, quality control and regulatory affairs.
- External Contacts
External contacts are sales representatives, other clinical technology specialists, dealers and customers. Customers can include sonographers, technologists, physicians,
hospital administrators, CEO’s, CFO’s, CIO’s, directors of nursing, biomedical engineers, and IT professionals.