Construction and design firm is seeking a Sales Manager to join their award winning sales and design team in Houston. The appropriate candidate will be highly motivated and have 10+ years of B2C experience and 5+ years in a sales leadership role.
- Responsible for lead to appointment and closing ratios
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of sales team and managed sales training program accordingly.
- Meet with customers to discuss evolving needs
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies, and programs to capture more sales
- Manage lead flow
- Maintain sales staff performance by coaching and counseling
- A bachelor’s degree highly preferred but not required. Degree preferably in Business, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Construction or Management.
- 10 + years of B2C
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Available to work weekends and nights.
- Available to drive to all appointments with reliable transportation.
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to call applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of submitting your application.