Administrative Assistant (Bilingual English/Spanish)
Hospitality Staffing Solutions, Raleigh north carolina
HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions is recognized as the largest national hospitality staffing company today serving over 900 hotels nationwide. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best hotel brands in the business. HSS is currently seeking a Bilingual Administrative Assistant (spanish/english) to support our Raleigh team. The Administrative Assistant provides clerical and office customer service support at an HSS office. This position plays an integral role in the growth of the business. Duties and responsibilities
- Provide clerical support to Account Supervisors, Field Recruiters, and Area Managers.
- Performs general office duties to include, but not limited to copying, faxing, mailing, filing organize and maintain records. Retrieve, distribute and handle incoming mail accordingly
- Coordinate and schedules appointments
- Completes, reviews and uploads onboarding documents
- Maintain the local office open during operating hours
- Review and submit time sheets accordingly
- Distributes pay checks
- Reviews and assists with workers’ compensation, medical/personal leave reports, forms, and employee changes.
- Supports recruiting efforts including but not limited to interviewing candidates, assisting walk in applicants and administering pre-employment drug screen.
- Coordinates and schedules interviews for candidates; returns applicant calls for screening and scheduling; documents all candidate activity in system of record
- Responds to employee, field operations and corporate correspondence
- Builds and develops relationships with personnel and client personnel to ensure a productive work environment.
- Listens to employee concerns and refers concerns to Area Supervisor(s) or Account Manager for resolution.
- Compiles on-boarding new hire material packets
- Must be able to explain procedures clearly to colleagues and customers.
- The ability to handle confidential information
- Knowledge of federal and state hiring practices
- Must have good organizational and communication skills
- Must be able to work effectively with others to get the information they need and to understand and satisfy the needs of others.
- Able to communicate effectively verbally and in written form
- Able to follow oral and written instructions
- Good analytical and problem‐ solving skills
- Able to work as part of a team and independently
- Must follow all standard operating procedures
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule (weekends and holidays)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
- Must be willing to take a drug test and
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Competitive salary
- Health Benefits after 60 days, holiday pay, paid time off
- Ongoing training and development
- Career growth opportunities