Experienced Assurance Associate
Corps Team, Atlanta Georgia
A leader in audit, tax and advisory services is seeking an experienced Assurance Associate for a full-time, direct hire opportunity in Atlanta.
The Assurance department is in search of an Experienced Associate to add to the team. This level typically has 2-3 years of experience in public accounting. A CPA is not required for this level but is encouraged.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Effectively communicating with clients to receive information necessary to complete the engagement with minimum disruption to the client.
- Prepare workpapers to document scope and findings of the engagement in accordance with AICPA standards.
- Performing other accounting, auditing, and consulting duties as needed in engagements and as assigned by supervisory personnel.
In addition, the skills needed include the ability to:
- Complete assignments, tasks, and project components in a timely, accurate, and budget-conscious manner.
- Work cooperatively with team members to provide quality service to clients through sharing, gaining, and gathering information.
- Establish rapport with peer client levels and develop a professional relationship with the client.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Client service oriented.