Corps Team, Plano Texas
Reconciliation Supervisor needed for fast paced, high volume healthcare services company in convenient Legacy Circle area of Plano. Great time to join this dedicated team and make a difference with your leadership! Team is responsible for all posting of payments, adjustments and refunds.
- Responsible for the Reconciliation team’ s quality and productivity, and measurements in the following areas:
- Payment posting and adjustments for private payer and insurance.
- Daily, weekly, monthly reporting of deposits.
- Ensuring all billing systems balance.
- Monitoring of payment plans from responsible parties including sending monthly patient statements with appropriate write offs, etc.
- Preparing reports on Medicare credit balances and bad debt.
- Managing all credit balances, refunds and appeal responses.
- Managing the scanning and indexing of payments to ensure timely processing with accuracy.
- Identify issues and trends to ensure best practices and training related to all payment functions.
- Development and implementation of department and organizational initiatives related to process improvements, technology enhancements, system conversions and/or integration.
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of management experience in high-volume medical billing and collections environment.
- 3+ years of second level management experience preferred.
- Strong experience managing high volume of bank accounts.
- Experience with cash posting, credits, and refunds.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace, high volume processing environment.