Contract Temperature Screener
Corps Team, Washington District of Columbia
Immediate part-time contract opportunity for temperature screeners!
Temperature screeners needed for morning hours to screen employees in professional office environment. Great opportunity for college students home for the summer.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Wear required personal protective equipment (PPE) provided by the company, such as face shield, safety glasses, gloves, sanitizers, etc.
- Ask screening questions provided by office and record any affirmative answers.
- Use the non-contact thermometer to read the temperature of individuals arriving on site; utilize sanitizer/wipes to clean the thermometer between uses
- Using the personnel roster provided, check off the names of individuals who have arrived and been scanned
- Recheck an individual’ s temperature if the initial reading is higher than the maximum allowable temperature for entry to the office
- Record the individual’ s temperature based on site guidelines.
- Follow the HR guidelines on how to handle if employee has temperature higher than acceptable level.
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Great verbal communication skills
- Must be punctual and reliable with attendance
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks
- Collector must be 18 or older.
- Have a valid Driver License and dependable transportation.
- Must pass a background check.