Corps Team, Dallas Texas
Are you a Tax Director who is tired of the long hours and looking for more balance in your life? Our client is a public accounting firm located in North Dallas who is looking for a Tax Director to add to their growing team! Be a part of this growing organization who wants to be on the front end of the advising/planning process with their entrepreneurial and high net worth clients, work smarter not harder and has great core values! The Tax Director will work with a diverse client base planning and preparing federal, state, or local tax returns for C corps, S corps, partnerships and individual clients.
- Implement client engagements from start to finish including planning, executing, directing and completing tax assignments.
- Manage engagement budgets.
- Review tax returns prepared by staff and make recommendations regarding accuracy and tax savings.
- Proactively interact with key client management to gather information, resolve tax related problems and make recommendations for businesses and processes.
- Mentor younger Tax associates
- At least two years as a Tax Manager in a public accounting firm.
- 7+ years of complex partnership, small business and tax preparation
- Strong tax accounting skills with proficiency in US GAAP, tax compliance, corporate consolidated returns, consolidated federal tax returns and combined state returns.
- Proficiency and Microsoft Office software programs, specifically Excel.
- Ability to supervise and lead projects.
- Can do attitude with professionalism, dependability and integrity
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to multitask.
- Dedicated to superior client service.
- Demonstrated analytical, organization, interpersonal and communications skills.
Education and Licenses:
- Bachelor or Master' s degree in Accounting
- CPA certification