TPI Staffing, Houston Texas
TPI Staffing has Jr. and Sr. Loan Processor openings in NW Houston! Pay is from $18.50 - $26.00/hr if qualified, please email an updated resume in Word format to [email protected] today!
- Conduct interview with the member to ensure member needs are met. Provide them with an overview of the process and inform a member of information necessary to process the loan.
- Conduct follow-up on outstanding documentation to ensure receipt within turn-around time standards.
- Review and analyze all documentation received and determine acceptability to agency standards. Log documents into the loan operating system and indicate when the condition is satisfied.
- Review appraisals to ensure that the required level of appraisal fieldwork has been completed, that they are professional quality and are prepared in a way that is consistent with Fannie Mae requirements.
- Review title prior to drafting documents to ensure all conditions have been cleared and easements are within the general investor guidelines.
- Review flood certification.
- Ensure regulatory requirements are met in processing the approved, canceled and rejected loan applications.
- Request Homeowners/Hazard insurance binder.
- Process the approved and rejected files by communicating oral and underwriting decisions and conditions to the members and realtors on property and loan.
- Obtain all delegated credit and property conditions, sufficient to meet the Underwriter’s conditions.
- Follow company policies and procedure
- Set up a file on loan origination system. Verify the accuracy and integrity of all loan data entered into the system including but not limited to names, addresses, government monitoring information, loan information (i.e. loan amount, interest, terms, lock-in expiration dates, etc.)