Field Service Engineer
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists, Middletown Connecticut
Direct Hire! Our client is looking to hire a Field Service Engineer with a background in automation and programmable logic controller (PLC) knowledge. The Field Service Engineer is responsible for providing service maintenance and repairs on customers equipment throughout the United States.
$23 – 25 per hour, depending on experience plus medical benefits and vacation time. Company has been in business more than 40 years!
- Travel to customer sites to handling installations, repairs, and maintenance
- Provide technical support by phone when necessary
- Maintain business relationship with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Complete detailed service reports for each job
- 3+ years’ Field Service Technician / Engineer experience
- Strong background in troubleshooting and repairing automated machines
- Proficiency in mechanics and electronics
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Experience in Rockwell Automation Software would be a plus
- Ability to travel throughout U.S. And Canada (occasional International travel may be required)
If you are a Field Service Engineer with a solid understanding of how to troubleshoot, repair and maintain automated machinery, this could be an excellent job opportunity for you!
Apply today! A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout CT.