for the Technology Architect - US position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Technology Architect - US
Redmond - Infosys
Infosys– EAISMSD – Technology Architect– Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators to Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Technology Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Redmond, WA. This position may require relocation and or travel.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 4 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Experience
• At least 4 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
• Techno – Functional Skill Set
• Excellent Analytical and Communication skills
• Working independently and in teams
• Planning and Prioritization skills
• At least 2 years of experience in capturing requirements related to internal/external consulting, documenting, and mapping current business process
• At least 2 years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
• Management experience is a plus
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
No job matches. Start a new search below!