for the Automation Applications Support Information Systems Engineer - 15820 position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Automation Applications Support Information Systems Engineer - 15820
Bagram - Camber Corporation
Automation Applications Support Information Systems Engineer
- The selected applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Active secret security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Experience with Desktop/Laptop/Workstation/Servers, to include providing hardware and administration support for both Microsoft and Unix-based systems: e.g., support routers, switches, hubs, Intrusion Detection System (IDS) and other security equipment.
- Experience with software applications, to include network services, such as web development, knowledge management, email, Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Domain Name Server (DNS), Active Directory, and proxy servers;, and software applications such as Tivoli, ORACLE, REMEDY, HP Open view, NETID, Radius, Real Secure, Microsoft SharePoint Portals and firewalls.
- Perform system design, development engineering, knowledge management and web and portal development functions to support the engineering and acquisition of information systems and Web technologies to include the following: local and wide area networks, video computer, office automation, automation security, network security, physical security systems, perimeter security systems, network and systems management and control, and video teleconferencing.
- Web development and migration of current sites and content to SharePoint DISA Enterprise Portal Services (DEPS).
- Provide Knowledge Management (KM) support to the organization to include designing, developing, integrating, and maintaining all SharePoint sites and shared drives.
- Develop and customize Microsoft SharePoint portal using ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, and available SharePoint web parts (e.g. Quest Quick Apps for SharePoint).
- Provide security/authentication for database servers, user data, and metadata storage.
- Ensure back-ups and information security/availability best practices are maintained.
- Support the Government with maintaining DoD Directive 8570.01-M compliance.
- Work with SharePoint and shared folders to identify, recommend and implement ways to better present and manage documents, files and folders.
- Ensure that SharePoint Sites and other knowledge bases are 508 compliant and make necessary changes to bring current sites into compliance.
- Conduct analysis of user input to make changes to their SharePoint and other sites as needed.
- Assist Information Technology staff in the design, development and maintenance of all knowledge managements systems, software and databases.
- Capture statistical data related to human resources management or programs and provide to the Government for their evaluation.
- Support SharePoint end users to assist with creating custom lists, document libraries and general knowledge assistance and training.
- Support providing replication between geographic locations, to include updating SharePoint layouts of various sites.
- Seek means to improve capabilities throughout the SharePoint Enterprise and advise what resources could be applied to ensure success once a capability has been identified.
- Manage access to website data and assign permissions to required personnel.
No job matches. Start a new search below!