for the Consultant - US position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Consultant - US
Houston - Infosys
Infosys– EAISMSD – Senior Consultant– US - Microsoft Dynamics AX
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Senior Consultant, you will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Houston, TX. This position may require relocation and or travel.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
· Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
· At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
· At least 2 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX Experience.
· Experience in in Inventory management, warehouse management, Procurement and sourcing, sales and marketing, AP, AR, FA, GL, Projects, Cash and bank modules
· Excellent Analytical and Communication skills
· Functional consulting skills to manage Requirement gathering and detailing, fitment analysis, functional design, Integration functional testing, manage user acceptance testing, Training and hyper care support
· Working knowledge of AX’s interoperability capability with MS Office, MS Office 365, SharePoint, Azure and MS BI Stack
· SQL and data administration
· Working independently and in teams
· Planning and Prioritization skills
· At least 2 years of experience in capturing requirements related to internal/external consulting, documenting, and mapping current business process
· At least 2 years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
· Management experience is a plus
· Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
No job matches. Start a new search below!