for the Logistics Support Technician - 15822 position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Logistics Support Technician - 15822
Bagram - Camber Corporation
Logistics Support Technician
- The selected applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Active secret security clearance
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must be PBUSE qualified.
- Knowledge of governing supply regulations, policies, processes and procedures issued by DA, ARCENT, NETCOM the parent command and the Brigade to ensure compliance and execution of all assigned logistics matters.
- Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced Certified (provide certificate upon request).
- Possession of a motor vehicle license.
- Familiar with supply regulations (AR 710-1, AR 710-2, AR 710-3, AR 735-5, DA PAM 710-2-1, DA PAM 710-2-2, CTAs, and NETCOM Reg. 710-2) policies and procedures in order to account for lost, damaged, or destruction of government property as a result of abandonment and utilizing the Financial Liability Investigation of Property Loss (FLIPL), Statement of Charges and Cash Collection Vouchers.
- Knowledge of all aspects of transportation processes (such as Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES), Integrated Computerized Deployment System (ICODES), Transport Coordination – Automated Information Management System – II (TC-AIMS-II), and Global Air Transportation Execution System (GATES).
- Working knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Must have Standard Army Maintenance System – Enhanced (SAMS-1E) Certification and provide certificate upon request.
- Support the government who manages the Container Management Program IAW ARCENT Policy.
- Perform a wide variety of logistics staff administrative functions in support of the 160th Signal Brigade and Battalion S-4 operations coordinating and integrating such logistical functions as supply management, maintenance, transportation, logistics automation, and resources in achieving efficient and effective logistical support to the Brigade and its subordinate Battalions Regulations, policies, processes and procedures issued by DA, ARCENT, NETCOM the parent command and the Brigade to ensure compliance and execution of all assigned logistics matters.
- Perform daily and/or monthly reconciliations on PBUSE.
- Ensure that Monthly reports (Hand Receipts, Cyclic Inventories, Sensitive Items Inventory) are provided to the units NLT 2nd working day of the Month. Ensure that Commanders are provided with copies of the Universal Resource Locator (URL).
- Have an active Logistics Information Warehouse (LIW) account.
- Request changes to the Modified Table of Organization and Equipment (MTOE) and maintain functional management of the document.
- Support the Property Book Officer (PBO) in ensuring that 100% accountability of equipment is maintained, all authorized equipment is on hand IAW MTOE/ Table of Distribution Allowances (TDA), and all equipment requests are on valid requisitions or on redistribution orders.
- Support the PBO in managing Excess Equipment and redistributing throughout the Brigade and support the PBO in monitoring unit supply personnel actions in Property Book and Unit – Enhanced (PBUSE).
- Support the Government PBO in maintaining the 160th Signal Brigade property book and hand receipts utilizing PBUSE, Logistic Information Systems (LIS), Logistics Army Authorization Document System (LOGTAADS), MTOE and TDA, LIW, Common Table of Allowances (CTA), SB 700-20.
- Ensure that all supporting documents is filed IAW ARIMS.
- Process only those transactions that have been approved by the PBO and ensure that the documentation is correct, verify serial numbers, National Stock Numbers (NSN), Line Item Numbers (LIN) and Nomenclatures prior to issuing equipment to the gaining activity.
- Track transportation shipments in both the Military (Global Transportation Network) and commercial pipeline (i.e., vendor tracking systems) and take action expedite delivery, when required.
- Support the Government in managing the Army Non-Tactical Vehicle Program within the Brigade in accordance with AR 58-1.
- Prepare Transportation Control and Movement Documents (TCMD) IAW DOD Directive (DoDD) 4500.36 and DoDD 4500.09 to appropriate agencies as required for shipping Government equipment, supplies and materials.
No job matches. Start a new search below!