for the Security Support Specialist - 15819 position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Security Support Specialist - 15819
Bagram - Camber Corporation
Security Support Specialist
- The selected applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Active secret security clearance.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in physical, information, and personnel (e-QIP and JPAS) security
- In-depth knowledge of Operations Security (OPSEC), Industrial Security, Antiterrorism / Force Protection (AT/FP), and Department of Defense and Army security regulations
- Knowledge of all security disciplines, address and assist with resolving multi-discipline security issues.
- IT level III in accordance with AR 25-2.
- General knowledge of the following disciplines:
- Threat Awareness and Reporting Program (TARP)
- Transient Electromagnetic Pulse Surveillance Technology
- Intelligence Reporting Procedures
- Communications Security (COMSEC)
- Briefing techniques and Microsoft office products.
- Provide support for physical security, personnel security (PERSEC), and Information Security (INFOSEC) in accordance with current Army and DoD policies.
- Implement physical security program
- Coordinate required physical security Government inspections and surveys with installation physical security office.
- Draft and maintain the unit’s physical security plan for submission to supporting/installation physical security office.
- Coordinate with supporting/installation command for designation of command Mission-Essential/Vulnerable Area (MEVA) and restricted areas and complete risk analysis worksheets for MEVAs
- Support the Government’s command key and lock control program.
- Support the Government’s information security program in accordance with AR 380-5 and current Army and DoD policy updates to ensure compliance with proper processing, transmitting, transporting, marking, safeguarding, storing, and destroying procedures of classified and sensitive unclassified material.
- Support the Government’s security assessments on classified material and handling procedures to ensure compliance with applicable directives.
- Ensure AR 380-5 Security Program Management requirements are met at the assigned unit.
- Ensure unit is compliant with storage and physical security requirements for classified material.
- Employ approved methods for classified material reproduction, destruction, transmission and transportation of classified material (designated equipment, National Security Agency (NSA) approved destruction equipment, classified courier program, approved secure facsimile machines, and secure telephone equipment); and implement and maintain a current emergency action plan for safeguarding of classified items.
- Support the Government’s security assessments of proposed Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNET) installation sites and provide recommendations to the Government to ensure security shortfalls are identified and corrected prior to SIPRNET installation / activation.
- During security in-processing of personnel, the Contractor shall support the Government to ensure compliance with AR 380-67 and current Army/DoD PERSEC policy updates at Brigade/Battalion level.
- Initiate request for electronic Questionnaire for Investigation Processing (e-QIP) for initial and/or continuing security clearance. Review completed investigation packet prior to submission to ensure proper completion of required information or initiate request using the Army Investigative Enterprise Solution (AIES) Personnel Security Investigative Center for Excellence (PSI CoE).
- Maintain accurate Security Clearance Access Rosters (SCAR) for Soldiers, DA Civilians, and Contractor employees supporting this contract.
- Coordinate with respective Contractor Facility Security Officers (FSO) on all Visit Authorization Requests/Letters (VAR/VAL), and ensure visit requests are submitted via Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) function, as required.
No job matches. Start a new search below!