for the Principal Consultant - US position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Principal Consultant - US
Redmond - Infosys
Infosys– EAISMSD – Principal Consultant– US - Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake
Wanted: Global Innovators to Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Principal Consultant, you will anchor the engagement effort for assignments, all the way from business process consulting and problem definition to solution design, development and deployment. You will be pivotal to problem definition and discovery of the overall solution and guide teams on project processes, deliverables. As a thought leader in your domain, you will be the key advisor to architecture and design reviews. You will anchor business pursuit initiatives, client training, in-house capability building. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape
Location for this position is Redmond, WA. This position may require relocation and or travel.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent from an accredited institution required. Will also consider three years of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
• At least 11 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 6 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Experience
• At least 4 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
• Techno – Functional Skill Set
• Excellent Analytical and Communication skills
• Working independently and in teams
• Planning and Prioritization skills
• At least 2 years of experience in capturing requirements related to internal/external consulting, documenting, and mapping current business process
• At least 2 years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
• Management experience is a plus
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
No job matches. Start a new search below!