for the Technical Support Specialist-15817 position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Technical Support Specialist-15817
Alexandria - Camber Corporation
Technical Support Specialist
- U.S. Citizenship Required for some positions
- Must have, or be able to obtain, a USPTO clearance
- Ability to troubleshoot a variety of Windows/Macintosh desktop configuration and application problems
- Experience with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X
- Understanding of basic Internet Explorer troubleshooting; Knowledge of PDF files and Adobe Acrobat, and Reader
- Basic knowledge of digital imaging principles and scanners.
- Answer trouble calls and inquiries from customers concerning the use of Electronic Filing System for filing Patent applications at the USPTO
- Troubleshoot PC/Macintosh/Unix configuration and application problems .
- Provide guidance in patent application business process and procedures (95% of the time).
- Process related clerical paperwork and other duties as assigned (10% of the time).
- Perform software testing and technical writing tasks when required (5% of the time).
- Provide external user support and technical issue resolution to pro se inventors, patent agents, attorneys and paralegals concerning the use of the US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) web based Electronic Filing System (EFS Web) for filing and viewing of patent applications via email, phone and other electronic media.
- Deliver USPTO approved system configurations of client's equipment to connect to the USPTO Electronic filing and PAIR systems
- Provide customer support on version requirements and installation of Adobe and Java software required for successful use of the various patent electronic systems
No job matches. Start a new search below!