for the Registered Nurse II - General Surgery - FT, Nights position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Registered Nurse II - General Surgery - FT, Nights
Orange - St. Joseph Hospital of Orange
The Registered Nurse independently uses the nursing process to safely, therapeutically and efficiently care for a group of patients. Uses information from a variety of sources, including Jean Watsons Theory of Human Science and Caring to assess, plan, implement, identify outcomes and evaluate patient's plan of care. The Registered Nurse oversees the duties and competencies of the healthcare team; these include the performance of nursing assistant duties, clerical, food service, and environmental services duties as applicable. The Registered Nurse will practice in accordance with all regulatory, professional, legal, and hospital policies. Consistently demonstrates behaviors that model the SJHS core values and the Hospital's mission statement. Clinical Nurse II: Competent clinician provides care in a skilled and effective manner, utilizing appropriate technical and decision making skills.
- Completion of a nursing program
- Current California RN license
- Current American Heart Association BLS
- 1 year RN acute care experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish or English/Vietnamese
- Certification in Critical Care Nursing (CCRN) or Progressive Care Certified Nurse (PCCN)
- 1 year RN acute care experience in MICU, CVICU, SICU or Neuro ICU or any other intensive care units experience.
No job matches. Start a new search below!