for the Production Operator position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
beatrice - Flint Hills Resources, LP
Who are we? Watch to find out!
''Innovation is facilitated by having the right people in the
right roles with the right skills and values.''
- Charles Koch, Koch Industries Chairman and CEO
Flint Hills Resources is currently looking for a Production Operator at our biodiesel facility in Beatrice, NE. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring a safe production in your assigned area.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Maintain area equipment
- Make necessary adjustments to ensure operational reliability at all time
- Prepare equipment for maintenance activities as well as lock out, hot work, and other safety procedure compliance
- Perform routine checks of equipment and maintain appropriate logs.
- Maintain operation of plant within designated limits and to perform housekeeping in the plant area to ensure a safe and clean workplace
- Receive extensive training to gain familiarity and proficiency with all aspects of the plant equipment function and operation
- Safely operate and maintain all area equipment in the plant in order to produce maximum production rates and quality product to meet or exceed the customer’s needs
This role is subject to pre-employment physical abilities testWhat You Will Need:
- Valid and current government issued driver’s license
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience using Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Ability to work a 12 hour rotating shift that includes holidays and weekends
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Physical ability to work around and on industrial equipment, including frequent climbing, stooping, reaching, pulling, pushing, twisting, bending, kneeling, crawling and grasping. Standing for extended periods of time, walking up to one (1) mile per day, and data entry while seated for greater than one (1) hour
Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in designated areas (Hard hat, safety glasses, gloves, heeled boots and hearing protection)
Ability to wear a tight fitting respirator and must follow the site’s facial hair policy
Ability to work outside in various weather conditions
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Ability to grip up to 60lbs
- Ability to climb up to 200ft
- Ability to push up to 80lbs
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience working in Biofuels or chemical process facility
Want to learn more about Flint Hills Resources?
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
No job matches. Start a new search below!