for the Billing Data Analytics and Reporting Manager position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Billing Data Analytics and Reporting Manager
Coral Springs - First Data Corporation
First Data is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology solutions, serving more than six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in 118 countries around the world. Our 23,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world?s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 2,300 transactions per second and $1.9 trillion per year. First Data is committed to staying at the forefront of our industry, and we are innovating a wide range of next-generation commerce technology solutions to help our clients better detect fraud, gain insights into consumer spending patterns and build customer loyalty. There are many exciting opportunities for talented individuals who would like to join our team and play a meaningful role in helping us shape the future of global commerce.
First Data?s Shared Services organization, which includes the Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing, Communications, Strategy, Compliance, Security, Sourcing, and Properties functions, supports our mission to drive our clients? success with industry-leading solutions, consultative advice and service. The Shared Services teams align with our customer-facing teams in a model that drives consistency, yet also provides the flexibility needed to meet unit-specific goals. Our Shared Services employees bring the domain expertise that helps First Data retain and grow our base of owner-associates, drive profitable growth, navigate complex channel partnerships, and build First Data?s brand equity.
Position Description Overview
- Creates detailed reporting and analysis from complex relational databases, works with process owners to define business rules and convert requirements into functional reporting.
- Builds and maintains efficient recurring reporting processes.
- Reviews current reporting processes for relevance and accuracy and makes adjustments as needed.
- Maintains reporting hierarchies designed to support multiple processes and initiatives.
- Creates and maintains department databases to support billing, reporting, and audit functions, manages access to database and reporting resources.
- Manages monthly data load and validation processes used to support billing and reporting.
- Manages manual billing and adjustment processes as needed.
- Creates and performs monthly reconciliation and validation processes to ensure the accuracy of billing and reporting data.
- Ad-Hoc client and management reporting as needed.
No job matches. Start a new search below!