for the Area Sales Manager position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Area Sales Manager
Mulgrave - Kimberly-Clark Corporation
About the job
You will be part of a respected, energised and fun Consumer Sales Field Team. This is a perm, fulltime role looking after the Gippsland territory in Victoria. Reporting into an experienced State Sales Manager, you will be supported throughout your KC journey.
Your growth and hunger to win mindset will drive your contribution to promote and develop KC’s consumer brands/ products to key customer accounts. The job will provide you with great autonomy and as one of our ASMs, you will take on the front line sales role as the face of KC.
This will be a fantastic opportunity for you to gain great exposure and build your fundamental sales skills in a fast paced, challenging environment. We are looking for people with proven Sales experience, who have a personal brand that aligns with our Values and One KC Behaviours.
- Develop and implement successful customer specific business plans, to ensure targets are met for all product categories
- 'Build Trust' with key customers (both internal and external), as you develop and maintain strong, effective working relationships
- Analyse store sales results to identify areas of opportunities that will assist in achieving your set sales budget
- Demonstrate a strong understanding within the market of your local territory to assist the development of tactical and strategic sales plans
- Establish and maintain accurate customer records through the use of computer based tools such as iPads and 'STARS'.
- Merchandising, build promotional stands and ensure shelf compliance
A lifelong learner, with personal resilience to thrive in fast changing environments. You will be motivated by the idea of taking on new opportunities and challenges with high energy and enthusiasm.
- Strong track record in sales, experience within the Grocery/Pharmacy channel will be desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills
- Sound analytical skills
- Strong negotiation and business development skills
- Ability to work autonomously
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging, stimulating and rewarding work environment with a key focus on development and flexibility! Not to mention working for leading brands recognised all over the world. Offering a competitive remuneration package, company vehicle, IPad, IPhone and a Consumer Sales Incentive Plan. You will be set up for success to ‘unleash your power’ with KC.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role.
Primary LocationAustralia - Victoria - Melbourne
Time TypeFull time
No job matches. Start a new search below!