for the Records Technician position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Hayward - SourceCorp BPS
The Records Technician is responsible for completing assigned duties of the warehouse operation ensuring accurate filing and distribution of medical records per clients request.
PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIESinclude the following. In this position, either directly or through others, the incumbent will:
- Communicate directly with client and/or client personnel regarding status of requests, disposition of inquiries, etc.
- Pull 200-300 records per day for every client.
- Have complete knowledge of company tracking system.
- Understand misfile searches on open-shelf filing system.
- Search through warehouses for any client requests.
- Locate and retrieve all boxed material.
- Utilize company color coding tracking system.
- Be ableto process first priority faxes and deliveries.
- Maintain regular communication with clients.
- Maintain a record of completed work.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of client information per client guidelines.
- Maintain levels of productivity and quality based on department standards.
- Maintain log of documents and boxes received and returned to the client.
- Follow instructions and communicate with supervisor or trainer when appropriate to insure client expectations are met.
- Deliver and receive materials within designated timelines.
- Load and unload materials in designated locations for processing.
- Maintain a log of materials delivered and received.
- Meet and abide by safety regulations and rules of the road.
- Report any and all accidents to management immediately.
Additional responsibilities and duties may be assigned.
KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE/SKILLS: Minimal requirements for education, knowledge and experience:
High School Diploma or GED.
Previous warehouse experience and/or training preferred.
Ability to use personal computer.
Data entry experience preferred.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required.
Possess valid drivers license and proof of insurance.
Ability to successfully pass drug test.
Must be 21 years or older.
Ability to successfully pass annual motor vehicle background check.
Previous driving experience preferred.
Ability to work independently in a team environment.
Good time management skills.
Knowledge of medical records a plus.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS: This position requires the ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities in the following environment:
Work schedule generally consists of 40 hours per week, which may include on-call status, evenings, and/or weekends.
Ability to lift 20 - 50 pound containers.
High levels of standing, pulling, pushing, lifting, and climbing.
This position description has been prepared to assist in defining job responsibilities, physical demands, working conditions and skills needed. It is not intended as a complete list of job duties, responsibilities and/or essential functions. This description is not intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work of employees under their supervision. SourceHOV retains and reserves any or all rights to change, modify, amend, add to or delete from any section of this document as it deems, in its judgment, to be proper. Additionally, SourceHOV is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age sex, national origin, veteran status, creed, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, domestic partner status, marital status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status.
SourceHOV is a proud sponsor of the 100,000 jobs Mission to employ Americas veterans. We believe that hiring veterans is not only the right thing to do for veterans, but its a great thing to do for our business. Our Nations military veterans represent the best this country has to offer and they bring meaningful skills to the workplace. Additionally we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, disability or veteran status.
No job matches. Start a new search below!