for the Lead Process Engineer position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Lead Process Engineer
Corinth - Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Provide guidance in the design, development and operation of converting and supporting processes and products.
Customers: Manufacturing Team, Converting Team, Leadership Team, Staff Resources.
- Provide process engineering support on resolution of process and equipment problems
- Provide guidance on process and qualification trials
- Utilize lean production management techniques to design and develop improvements to the manufacturing process
- Provide communication, training, and management associated with trial coordination
- Provide coaching and development to process and reliability technicians
- Maintain innovation planning and communication timelines
- Lead various cost reduction programs
- Assist in managing the team’s maintenance and operating supply budget
- Provide support, and implement, safety improvement initiatives
The incumbent reports to the Engineering Technical Leader. The incumbent receives direction in the form of broadly defined objectives. Responsibilities include meeting team objectives in safety, quality, asset management, cost, and team development. Incumbent is recognized for technical knowledge in process engineering, and works within the technical team structure supporting trial work, capital, and daily operations to the purpose of expanding our innovation capability, while providing flexibility and personal/organizational sensitivity.
Vary widely with assignment and typically include:
- Project responsibility of $1 MM to $10 MM
- Project team of 3 to 15 people
- Single or multiple projects
This position typically requires a bachelor’s or advanced degree in engineering or a relevant scientific discipline or equivalent experience, and continuing self-development. Normally, 3 years of experience in a variety of mill and staff assignments is preferred. Demonstrated leadership in achieving results is required.
• Lives the 3-Obligations. Believes in a zero-injury workplace.
• Has technical skills associated with Tech School or equivalent, or is trained in industrial manufacturing with levels of knowledge that requires a developmental path of months to years.
• Is capable of providing work direction, decision making and team leadership elements such as goal setting, or returning to “standard”.
• Is trained and experienced in LEAN manufacturing methods. Contributes to problem-solving, can establish standards, committed to improvement.
• Have the process knowledge and the desire for improvement to create a more competitive future by identifying opportunities and relentlessly pursuing.
• Able to demonstrate “World Class Leadership Practices” as well as One K-C Behaviors.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role's country only. K-C will not provide relocation support outside of country. This role is available for in-country relocation only.
Time TypeFull time
No job matches. Start a new search below!