for the Field Service Coordinator position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Field Service Coordinator
Los Angeles - Kimberly-Clark Corporation
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Field Service Coordinator/Dispenser Installation Specialist (commonly referred to as “Dispenser Foreman”) serves as a technical field resource for Kimberly-Clark Professional* Dispenser systems and installations. As an extension of the KCP Sales Activation Team, the Foreman works closely with the Regional Sales Professionals as well as the Regional Activation Coordinator and Installation Coordinator and to provide technical support before, during and after the installation of KCP dispenser systems. It is the Foreman’s responsibility to ensure that dispenser installations are executed with technical excellence and in a timely fashion. He/she must have the capability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and communicate exceptionally well with the Customer, KCP Sales Professional, Distributor Sales Representative (DSR), and the Regional Activation team. In the event that a customer experiences difficulty operating a dispensing system, the Foreman must have the ability to conduct a quality investigation to determine the root cause of the issue and thereafter repair the issue or provide a recommended course of action. This role requires strong communication skills with technical proficiency and a strong sense of urgency. He/she must be capable of working well under pressure and in a collaborative team environment. Must also perform other duties as assigned.
- Deliver a best in class dispenser installation experience for KCP end users across key market verticals (Health Care, Office Buildings Manufacturing and Food Service)
- Ensures an exceptional customer experience as a trusted advisor by engaging strategic end users to understand their business needs, share insights around dispenser installation best practices, promoting both practical and innovative solutions where needed.
- Interact with end user customers and KCP sales professionals to trouble shoot and resolve dispenser quality complaints
- Engages with the Regional Activation Coordinator and Installation Coordinator to discuss, plan, schedule and execute against the workload pipeline mainly driven by the KCP Sales Professionals, strategic DSR’s and end user customers, including but not limited to; site survey’s, product/dispenser trials, training for 3rd party installers, and quality visits.
- Works with the Dispenser Forman Manager to discuss, respond to and resolve dispenser quality requests from the R&E team and the KCP sales organization.
- Develops and maintains an intimate knowledge of KC Dispenser functionality and performance, and an ability to conduct end user site surveys and recommend the right dispenser solution, with customized modifications (if needed), that works for the space constraints, traffic flow and image the end user customer is trying to create.
- Train, oversee and build capability across our 3rd party installation partners, through face to face training, virtual training and joint calls to ensure product installations are completed with the highest quality.
- Conduct periodic quality reviews on large KCP end users (where KC has performed an installation >500 dispensers), ensuring customer satisfaction while reporting on KCP product compliance and additional KCP product opportunities.
- Maintain a discipline for the KC “Scope of Work” between KC, the 3rd party installer and the end user customer; working with the Regional Activation Coordinator and Installation Coordinator to ensure adherence to the spirit of the Scope of Work.
- Must have and maintain the necessary tools to perform trial installations and complete quality repairs. Must also suggest the appropriate tools needed for 3rd party installers to ensure efficiency and quality for various specific installation applications
- Share installation best practices with other Foremen and across the KCP Sales team & Regional End-User base serviced
- Participate in Dispenser Foreman candidate interviews and the associated debriefs as needed
PERFORMANCE AND CAPABILITY ENHANCEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participates in regular team conference calls to stay current on product and dispenser trials, quality issues and share best practices with the team and KCP R&E.
- Proactively seeks feedback and guidance from team leader, peers, customers and cross-functional team mates.
- Offers feedback and ideas to the Regional Activation Team and Activation Team Leadership for optimizing the dispenser installation experience and identifying capability opportunities.
- Updates and maintains territory performance through effective use of CRM and reporting tools.
- Embraces and models One K-C behaviors and Culture of Accountability
- Able to articulate and the support KCP strategic business plan, vision and objectives.
- Proactively manages a workload pipeline that supports the strategic territory.
KC BUSINESS FUNDAMENTALS/COMPETENCIES:
- K-C Brands, Products & Competitors
- K-C and KCP Global Structure
- K-C and KCP Strategy & Culture
- KCP Processes & Systems, including CRM, HR and finance systems
- KCP Global Business Plan
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Well-developed collaboration and communication skills
- Proficient with mobile email and text. Must provide prompt and professional responses
- Business Planning and Tactical Execution. Including laying out options for a customer, discussing the pros and cons of each, and driving towards a solution that works for all parties.
- Provide information and support as needed to assist Sales Professionals with product presentations
- Building and managing internal and external customer relationships
- Building a Business Case and problem solving skills
- Effective negotiating and conflict resolution skills
- Conduct virtual and face to face training sessions
- 6 – 10 years of Commercial and Residential Superintendent experience
- 5 – 10 years of construction project management experience, including hands-on work (can be concurrent with Superintendent experience)
- 2 – 5 years of technical team training experience
- Mechanical hands-on experience preferred. Including, but not limited to finished carpentry, electrical, plumbing, appliance installation and inclusive general contracting
- Strong leadership, teaching and project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable interacting with others, especially customers.
- Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents.
- Must have a proven track record of resolving technical issues.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Travel up to 80% of the time, 20% will be working from home, not at a K-C facility.
- This position requires standing for extended periods of time and other physical demands.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite. Ability to edit Microsoft Office applications in the field from a mobile phone or tablet
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (nights and weekends as needed based on company needs.
WORKING CONDITIONS: This role is remotely based in the strategic territory being serviced. Travel up to 80% of the time including travel via aircraft and motor vehicles, 20% will be working from home, not at a K-C facility.
LOCATION: Based in Southern, CA and will cover all of CA, AZ, NV and NM
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:K-C will not provide support for relocation of the chosen candidate for this role, if necessary, relocation will be at the candidate’s own expense. However, K-C will provide assistance and fin
No job matches. Start a new search below!