for the Account Manager, Light Segment position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Account Manager, Light Segment
Mulgrave - Kimberly-Clark Corporation
About the Job
The successful Account Manager will join a strong and results-orientated Business-to-Business (B2B) sales team and develop the Professional business through sales to end users. You will demonstrate your think “Big Picture” attitude and take a proactive and strategic approach to your work.
Drive ‘Exceptional Workplaces’ throughout the office, BSC, government and accommodation market segments covering the metropolitan area by implementing agreed plans and ensuring divisional and corporate objectives are met.
The role requires you to work with various key customer groups and stakeholders, so your undeniable ability to build healthy working relationships, work collaborative and influence to meet what is required for success in this role from both a behavioural and objective level, will be evident in your performance.
- Calling upon new and existing key decision makers in the designated segments and geography
- Challenger sales skills that give you insights that change customer thinking and provide solutions
- Assist with the implementation of our commercial excellence programs
- Identify opportunities for sales and innovation
- Activate marketing and other campaigns at a local level
- Be on top of product information, market trends, opportunities to continue driving growth
- Proven experience in selling high volume consumables in B2B
- Salesforce experience will be highly regarded
- A track record that shows success in acquiring and building business and strategic partnerships
- Success in working with the Challenger model of sales
- Confidence in solution selling to take customers to an exceptional workplace
- Excellent presentation skills, where you can tailor your approach to educate, motivate and inspire your audience
- A tertiary qualification (desirable, not mandatory) that shows your desire for continual learning
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to analyse and plan, so as to ensure attention to detail
What's in it for you?
We offer a challenging, stimulating and rewarding work environment with a key focus on development and flexibility! Not to mention working for leading brands recognised all over the world. Offering a competitive remuneration package, company vehicle, IPad, IPhone and discounted company products. You will be set up for success to ‘unleash your power’ with KC.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role.
Primary LocationAustralia - Victoria - Melbourne
Time TypeFull time
No job matches. Start a new search below!