for the Assistant Customer Manager - WW position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Assistant Customer Manager - WW
Milsons Point - Kimberly-Clark Corporation
About the Role
You will be part of a respected, energised and fun Woolworths Customer Manager team. This is a 12 month fixed term maternity cover based in the heart of Milsons Point, Sydney.
Your growth and hunger to win mindset will drive your contribution to support the Customer Managers to drive results with their buyers. This requires active participation in customer meetings, providing pro-active analysis on retailer/category/brand performance to make recommendations for internal and external stakeholders. You will also be an integral part of the forecasting and collaboration process internally and with the retailer, where you will be accountable for accurate input of data into internal systems for forecasting and financial reporting.
The Assistant Customer Manager role is heavily focused on Product & Category Knowledge, Sales Systems, Customer Management, Selling, Influencing, Winning with the customer, Negotiation and Financial Acumen. Ultimately, we’re looking for someone to champion our One KC Behaviours and to live the KC Values of Caring, Authentic, Accountable and Innovative that are critical to the way that we operate.
- Co-ordination, recommendation and compiling of content for inclusion in monthly field cycle planning
- Co-ordination, recommendation and compiling of content for inclusion in fortnightly collaboration meetings
- Ownership and initiation of analysis working with National Customer Manager to identify weak category/brand/promotional performance and make recommendations on opportunities
- Support Customer Manager on assigned projects and to prepare for customer meetings
- Developing presentations for all meetings both internal and external and tailor for the audience
- Be the subject matter expert for internal systems such as Aztec and Quantium
- Support Customer manager with internal and external forecasts and financial management through Promax Inputs
- Tertiary Degree is desirable but not essential
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Well-developed oral and written communication
- Minimum Intermediate Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- High level of planning and organising skills
- Strong influencing skills to adopt and adapt interpersonal style to flex to internal and external customers.
- Organisational Sensitivity & decisiveness
- Retail Environment Experience
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging, stimulating and rewarding work environment with a key focus on development and flexibility! Not to mention working for leading brands recognised all over the world. Offering a competitive remuneration package, you will be set up for success to ‘unleash your power’ with KC.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role.
Primary LocationAustralia - New South Wales - Milsons Point
Worker Sub-TypeFixed Term (Fixed Term)
Time TypeFull time
No job matches. Start a new search below!