for the ITS Business Support Analyst - ASEAN position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
ITS Business Support Analyst - ASEAN
Petaling Jaya - Kimberly-Clark Corporation
The successful incumbent will perform operational support and contribute to enhancements and projects for the cluster. The incumbent will also take accountability for ensuring the cluster’s operational requirements are handled to completion within agreed service levels.
- Provide in depth knowledge of business needs and expertise in supporting and testing business processes in the supported SAP and non-SAP applications
- Ensure IT activities align to business priorities, and operational work (incidents, enhancements) are delivered in a timely fashion.
- Gathers, analyzes and describes business requirements and their translation into IT requirements.
- Facilitate User Acceptance Test and document training materials for new functionalities from projects and enhancements.
- Business Process Improvement/innovation – well versed in applicable business processes.
- Works with Business Partners to finalize project proposals/business cases in conjunction with the business.
- Ensure appropriate user access is identified and granted to business users within cluster.
- Work closely with key user network across the cluster to ensure continuous learning and knowledge retention among user community in the business.
- Contribute to an environment in which all team members are respected regardless of their individual differences and are motivated to improve both their individual and team contributions to achieve desired business results.
- A Bachelor’s degree and at least 10 years working experience, preferably exposed to FMCG industry with experience in business role on top of SAP support experience
- SAP and ERP experience is essential.
- Business or ITS experience in sales, order and distribution processes are essential.
- 5+ years of related technical IT experience.
- Fluent business English (oral/written) communication skills.
- Customer service ethic, with strong accountability to follow up on user requests and drive to completion.
- Good business acumen in specific SAP Sales and Distribution area.
- Ability to document user requirements, develop training materials and deliver training to users community.
- Able to lead a team, or have experience being an informal leader to peers
- Able to handle difficult discussions with business stakeholders and conflicts
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
Primary LocationMalaysia - Petaling Jaya
Time TypeFull time
No job matches. Start a new search below!