for the Regional Sales Manager (Professional Division) position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Regional Sales Manager (Professional Division)
Petaling Jaya - Kimberly-Clark Corporation
The incumbent will lead a group of 4-5 segment sales personnel in the Central region. He/She is responsible and accountable for driving end user accounts growth and retention as well as profitability of assigned Strategic Key Accounts in Malaysia. He/She will lead the team to actively pursue acquisition of key end-users in the targeted segments in Malaysia. He/She engages with all levels of customers’ organisation, particularly the senior management to understand customers’ buying behaviours, preference, business dynamics and challenges, and proactively pull together relevant internal resources to formulate strategies to leverage on these insights. All sales personnel are required to deliver insights identified by Kimberly-Clark Professional*’s commercial program team, to the customers, providing them with new outlook and trends. He/she will work with the team to develop a winning culture and embed the culture of accountability in daily activities.
The RSM will coach and groom his/her team members in developing their selling skills and building a suitable pipeline in salesforce.com that will help them and the team achieve its targets. He/She will collaborate with all internal stakeholders to ensure KCP delivers our contract commitment to our Strategic Key Accounts and continue to identify opportunities to enhance KCP share-of-wallet in them.
He/She will also liaise with internal Customer Service team to ensure prompt servicing of these accounts and address any potential matters that occur. As majority of the end users are supplied through a group of appointed distributors, it is also important for the RSM to have a sound relationship the distributors.
The incumbent will also have opportunities to collaborate with other segment sales leaders, regional marketing leads and Global Key Account team to influence the necessary decisions and programs to support the growth of the Strategic Key Accounts in Malaysia and enhance customer experience with Kimberly-Clark Professional*.
- Formulates sales strategy for achieving own targets by managing sales opportunities and pipelines. Utilises Salesforece.com (SFDC) to manage opportunities and for reporting purpose.
- Approaches top end-users applying Strategic Key Account Management Skills for growth and business retention.
- Ensures quality and quantity of face to face meetings with Top Key end-users
- Focuses on developing new end-users; line penetration of assigned end-users in assigned target market segment(s) including Office Building, Lodging, Healthcare, and Foodservice
- Continuously drives account profitability with assigned prestigious end-users
- Consistently upselling top end-users with different KCP brands and product lines, securing deeper Share of Wallet for Kimberly-Clark Professional*
- In charge of own sales capability. Embed Challenger Selling Skills in all sales calls. Actively be engaged in coaching calls and work on feedback from KCP Business Capability Manager
- Constantly supports target market segment(s) audit initiated by Marketing team or regional team on request so as to identify market potential, feedback the dynamic customers’ preference and competitive environment.
- Develops and maintains sound relationship with distributors’ sales personnel to incorporate KCP conceptual selling approach, product knowledge and shorten the sales cycle in generating new sales.
- Works with the team to develop a winning culture and embeds culture of accountability in daily activities
- Communicates efficiently and effectively to superior and colleagues. Establishes sound relationship with distributors’ sales personnel, colleagues of various internal departments.
- University degree preferably with business focus.
- 5-8 year sales experience in business-to-business environment or non-retail sales position.
- Must have experience in leading a sales team and managing strategic key accounts.
- Project management experience and/or qualification is an added advantage.
- Result Oriented, Outgoing personality, presentable.
- Fluent English, Malay, Chinese.
- Computer literacy and familiar with Excel, Microsoft Word.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
Primary LocationMalaysia - Petaling Jaya
Time TypeFull time
No job matches. Start a new search below!