for the Distributor Program Manager (Professional Division) position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Distributor Program Manager (Professional Division)
Petaling Jaya - Kimberly-Clark Corporation
The incumbent is responsible and accountable for driving business growth through channel partners in two major pillars.
He/She will be managing the key distributors in the Central region. He/She will be responsible for developing and executing the channel strategy for the country through a Channel Program that includes but not limited to (1) Selection Criteria (2) Distributor Management Review (3)Distributor Development (4) Distributor Tiering (5) Distributor Incentive.
He/She will cascade the program to the distributors in his assigned territory as well as through the Area Sales Managers based in the states. He/She may need to travel to the states where necessary to champion certain key initiatives and support the ASMs in execution. He/She will be the key person behind the yearly Distributor Conference.
He/She will coach the Distributor sales personnel in his territory to build their capability to better represent KCP in their daily work. This could be in the form of joint visit or f2f training where necessary.
He/She will have the opportunity to partner the Cluster Revenue Manager in streamlining the pricing strategy for distributors to enhance ours and their speed to response to end users. He/She will also liaise with internal Customer Service team to ensure prompt servicing of the distributors and address any potential matters that occur. He/She will also manage the DSO of the accounts.
- Formulates sales strategy for achieving own targets by managing sales opportunities and pipelines. Utilises Salesforece.com (SFDC) to manage opportunities and for reporting purpose.
- Approaches top end-users applying Distributor Management Skills for growth and business retention.
- Ensures quality and quantity of face to face meetings with Distributors
- Focuses on growing the right distributor partners through identification, rationalization and development. Identify current channel gaps and potential in bridging these gaps through new appointment to ensure KC is well represented in the key focus segments.
- Own the country channel strategy and collaborate with internal stakeholders to execute it.
- Continuously drives account profitability with assigned distributors
- Constantly supports target market segment(s) audit initiated by Marketing team or regional team on request so as to identify market potential, feedback the dynamic customers’ preference and competitive environment.
- Develops and maintains sound relationship with distributors’ sales personnel to incorporate KCP conceptual selling approach, product knowledge and shorten the sales cycle in generating new sales.
- Works with the team to develop a winning culture and embeds culture of accountability in daily activities
- Communicates efficiently and effectively to superior and colleagues. Establishes sound relationship with distributors’ sales personnel, colleagues of various internal departments.
- University degree preferably with business focus.
- 5-8 year sales experience in business-to-business environment or non-retail sales position.
- Must have experience in leading a sales team and managing strategic key accounts.
- Project management experience and/or qualification is an added advantage.
- Result Oriented, Outgoing personality, presentable.
- Fluent English, Malay, Chinese.
- Computer literacy and familiar with Excel, Microsoft Word.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
Primary LocationMalaysia - Petaling Jaya
Time TypeFull time
No job matches. Start a new search below!