for the System (Operation) Analyst position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
System (Operation) Analyst
Hsin-Yi - Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life – with great brands like Huggies® and Kleenex® and Scott®. While growing our $18+ billion global business, we also help build your career through engaging experiences and endless opportunities. If innovative thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come unleash your power at Kimberly-Clark.
1. Evaluate, recommend and implement system/process developments for new capabilities and continuous improvement opportunities.
2. Provide ongoing user support for the systems and processes, including end user training.
3. Ensuring all system and process changes are fully documented, tested and authorized prior to release.
4. Ensure assigned master data files are accurate and the data capture process is efficient.
5. Develop, generate and analyze reporting to fulfill business needs.
6. Lead/participate the implementation of global/regional/local projects and assignments.
7. Support routine/ad hoc business tasks/requirements.
Addtional Job Description:
1. At least two years experience in the following areas:
- SAP expert/system analyst of SD. Knowledge of MM/PP/BI related fields is a plus.
- Cross-SAP module integration.
- Familiar with FMCG business processes.
- Project management skills/experiences.
2. Proficient in English, good presentation skills and being able to host English conference calls.
3. Strong communication and interpersonal skills, a good team player.
4. Bachelor’s degree or above. Supply Chain or IT related, IE, MBA.
5. Excellent in Excel, Familiar with PowerPoint, Word.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role.
Time TypeFull time
No job matches. Start a new search below!