for the Registered Nurse II - Emergency Department, Per-Diem, 12hrs position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Registered Nurse II - Emergency Department, Per-Diem, 12hrs
Orange - St. Joseph Hospital of Orange
The Registered Nurse independently uses the nursing process to safely, therapeutically and efficiently care for a group of patients. Uses information from a variety of sources, including Jean Watsons Theory of Human Science and Caring to assess, plan, implement, identify outcomes and evaluate patient’s plan of care. The Registered Nurse oversees the duties and competencies of the healthcare team; these include the performance of nursing assistant duties, clerical, food service, and environmental services duties as applicable. The Registered Nurse will practice in accordance with all regulatory, professional, legal, and hospital policies. Consistently demonstrates behaviors that model the SJHS core values and the Hospital’s mission statement.
- Graduate of school of nursing
- Current California Registered Nursing License.
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Provider.
- Current American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Current American Heart Association Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- 1 year recent clinical RN experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish or English/Vietnamese
- 2 year recent Emergency Department RN experience
- CEN or ENPC
No job matches. Start a new search below!