for the Mechanic - Rock Springs Midstream position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Mechanic - Rock Springs Midstream
Rock Springs - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
This Mechanic position is based in Rock Springs, WY and located in Anadarko’s Rockies Region as a member of the SWWY Midstream Operations team.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience, relevant oil and gas processing plant experience preferred
- Knowledge in maintenance and operation of natural gas engines and compressors
- Knowledge in maintenance and operation of gas processing plant equipment including various type pumps, fans, blowers and filters
- Ability to work independently in a cooperative team environment
- Should be comfortable utilizing email and computer data systems
- Accountable for personal safety, the safety of co-workers and promoting a safe work environment
- Adhere to and enforce all applicable company, state and federal safety and environmental rules and regulations in assigned areas
- Maintain Plant, Field and Production equipment including gas engines, compressors, pumps, filters and other plant process equipment
- Read and understand maintenance/operations manuals for equipment specifications parts and procedures to make proper and timely repairs
- Organize and maintain equipment records with computer based preventative and predictive maintenance programs
- Work closely with representatives of equipment manufacturers
- Troubleshoot and make corrective repairs to mechanical equipment
- Work around heavy equipment and in variable environmental conditions
- Maintain good housekeeping practices
- Respond to call out requests as needed for maintenance and emergency situations
- Obtain and maintain relevant certification for maintenance tasks
- Maintain communications, provide ideas, raise concerns, and work with other functions including Supervisors, Operations, I&E, other maintenance employees, clerical staff, and contractors
- Maintain truck and tools including minor maintenance of truck and attachments to ensure proper working condition at all times
- Provide individual accountability for hand tools and other specialty diagnostic equipment
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Valid US driver’s license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle is required.
This position is eligible for domestic relocation for current Anadarko employees only.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 - 10%.
This position is on a shift schedule and may be required to work overtime, weekends, and holidays. This position will be on-call, based on a rotating schedule.
No job matches. Start a new search below!