for the Customer Service Representative position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Customer Service Representative
Portland - Administrative Resource Options
Administrative Resource Options
ARO provides a variety of services to various businesses across multiple industries nationwide. Unlike many of our competitors, ARO does not have a "one-size fits all" approach to outsourcing. We know every business and organization is unique and requires a tailored approach to maximize our impact on service enhancement, cost, and efficiency.
A key component of our success is tightly integrating the logistics of processes, technology solutions, and personnel; however, a successful transition doesn't end there. Our approach incorporates a truly customized transition to fit a firm\u0027s operational culture, rhythms, and needs.
Perks & Benefits:
-Health Insurance -Retirement/401K Matching -Charity Leave
-Donate for Life -Career Development -Paid Time Off
-Life Insurance -Commuter Discounts -And Much More
The Customer Service Representative provides high-level customer service in a corporate environment that is professional, fast-paced and dynamic.
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Prior experience (6 months) preferred in reception, mail delivery, copy and/or print services
- Required qualities include customer service oriented, dependable, enthusiastic, punctual, organized, self-directed, self-motivated, and a team player.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must demonstrate professional communication skills: verbal, written and interpersonal
- Preferred proficiency in all Microsoft Office Suite services
****All candidates must be willing to submit to a 7-year background check and drug test****
No job matches. Start a new search below!