Burlington - Emerson Electric Co
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION: Performs tasks related to Shipping, Receiving, and/or Teardown of the Products and Inventory Control. This position may perform other tasks based on site needs. MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Work with and identify parts and products by description and number.
- Read Purchase Orders and identify customer or vendor requirements for shipping and receiving.
- Knowledge of Inventory Control: Parts needed, quantity usage, Order parts for inventory.
- Pull stock parts from inventory and relieves from inventory both physically and on the computer.
- Type Bill of Lading and other forms used to ship materials.
- Contact shipping companies to schedule deliveries.
- Build skids and package goods for shipping, including weighing items on scales, plus using UPS, FedEx and other metering scales for shipping.
- Move materials using mechanical means (forklifts, cranes, tow motors, pallet jacks, carts, hand trucks, etc.) as required.
- Assist Technicians/Mechanics area in painting and blasting of parts and all other Technician functions when time permits.
- Responsible for personal safety and those around them.
- Maintain excellent housekeeping in Shipping Receiving Area.
- Participation and involvement in Safety, Quality and Activity Committees.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Will require driving company truck to pick up and deliver products.
No job matches. Start a new search below!