for the Manager, eCommerce & Online Channel Sales position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Manager, eCommerce & Online Channel Sales
Elyria - Emerson Electric Co
At RIDGID, the global leader in pipe-working tools, we believe that team collaboration is the key to delivering on our brand promise. Our people are passionate about working together to solve challenging problems for our customers and our business. Our products and tools are used by millions of trade professionals worldwide; we value quality and agility so we can effectively bring new solutions to market. Our products are distributed across the globe through a RIDGID distributor network, wholesale and retail (i.e., Grainger, Ferguson, The Home Depot, etc.).
What is a Manager, eCommerce & Online Channel Sales?
The Manager, eCommerce & Online Channel Sales is an active and visible role in this fast growing and strategic business segment for Ridge Tool Company. This position is critical to refining Ridge Tool’s eCommerce business strategy and executing it through our global distribution network to increase the sales of RIDGID products offered online. This individual will be responsible for managing and growing the sales within that channel. Primary objectives of this position include: a comprehensive and global understanding of the online channel as it pertains to RIDGID’s products and key customers, insuring that RIDGID is properly represented online, serving as online sales channel expert, sharing global best practices, and helping to refine & execute our eCommerce growth strategy. This role is located in our World HQ in Elyria, Ohio USA.
What We’re Looking For
The Manager, eCommerce & Online Channel Sales will work in a dynamic environment within the Strategic Accounts Department and cross-functionally with the RIDGID Marketing and IT Departments. They will have a deep understanding of online sales and eCommerce, speak effectively to target audiences and be mindful of our customers’ needs. They will have a passion for increasing sales, and a strong knowledge of the strategy and tactics to make it happen. A strong bias for action and collaboration will ensure that projects are delivered on time and aligned to corporate strategy.Responsibilities
- Act as the global leader for Ridge Tool’s eCommerce business and online sales channel. The objective is to ensure Ridge Tool has appropriate business strategies and tactics in place to guarantee success in this rapidly growing market space.
- The scope of this role is global with primary focus in the Americas.
- Ownership of Ridge Tool’s ‘Buy Now’ and Preferred Online Distributor programs.
- Account Management for Amazon and other online distributors.
- Collaboration with Ridge Tool’s salesforce to facilitate cross-functional relationships with online distributor accounts
- Process owner for Ridge Tool’s MAP and iMAP Programs.
- Researching and understanding global customer preferences, buying behaviors and distribution trends online.
- Active participation in a variety of cross-functional teams focused on eCommerce activity.
No job matches. Start a new search below!