for the Accounts Payable Analyst position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Accounts Payable Analyst
Dayton - Emerson Electric Co
DescriptionReports to Accounts Payable Manager. Provides support to Accounts Payable department by performing research, analyzing results, and making decisions to provide corrective actions for problem resolution. Participates in company P-Card program administration, payment generation, month-end processes, and journal entry activities. Responsibilities
- Provides support to the department by taking on research and problem-resolution for issues of a time-intensive nature.
- Participates in the administration of the p-card program.
- Complies and enters month-end journal entries into the General Ledger.
- Reviews daily exception reports and takes corrective action to clear exceptions.
- Validates and executes changes in remittance and banking information.
- Works with co-ops on researching and clearing aged receipts.
- Travel: 1-2%
No job matches. Start a new search below!