for the Talent Acquisition Specialist position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Dayton - Emerson Electric Co
This position partners with the HR leads and hiring managers to support professional talent acquisition. Facilitating the recruiting process cycle, the Specialist creatively attracts and sources the best candidates, active and passive, to meet the needs of the business. Must maintain a deep and current knowledge of the talent market and the Emerson branding while providing positive, professional service to internal and external customers.
- Sources and manages diverse candidate pipeline, with active and passive candidates, by utilizing e-recruitment tools, including but not limited to Oracle Recruit, LinkedIn Recruiter, university sourcing, and social & digital media channels.
- Consults and advises HR leads and hiring managers to understand their talent needs and effectively manage expectations, utilizing sourcing data and talent metrics.
- Provides professional and responsive communications to all stakeholders in the recruiting process.
- Drives key talent acquisition metrics by continuously improving the recruitment processes, including updating and monitoring the disposition of candidates in the ATS.
- Screens and evaluates candidates, including phone/video interviews, utilizing assessment tools as needed.
- Understands our total compensation/benefits package and company policies/practices and can confidentially communicate them to the candidates, including the ability to influence and negotiate during the offer process.
- Conduct and effectively present new hire orientation.
- Travel to, participate in and coordinate sourcing events such as diversity campus visits and recruiting fairs when assigned.
- Manage workload to include HR projects as assigned.
- Travel: Up to 10%
No job matches. Start a new search below!