for the Director, Perfect Execution position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Director, Perfect Execution
St. Louis - Emerson Electric Co
Emerson, a global manufacturer of high-quality products, systems and services for commercial, industrial and consumer markets is seeking a Director – Perfect Execution. This person will report directly to the Global Vice President of Perfect Execution. They will support World Area, Business Group and Business Unit teams by providing analysis, tools and methodology development, project management, training support and any other requirements as needed Description
- Assist in the development and implementation of Emerson's Perfect Execution strategy, likely the most important impactful business performance effort going on at Emerson over the five-year planning horizon.
- Collaborate with the influence corporate and business unit leadership teams to provide direction and support for Perfect Execution initiatives; lead and direct engagements with executive leadership in all business units, including travel to onsite engagements, kaizen events, workshops, and reviews - domestic and international.
- Engage with business leaders from core functions across the company to develop long-term relationship toward becoming a "trusted" resource and advisor.
- Understanding and experience in the adoption and integration of Lean Enterprise tools and strategies in a variety of environments to include: Customer Engagement, Business Processes, Manufacturing, Supply Chain. A strong background in Engineering and New Product Development will be a plus.
- Analysis of market and internal performance data to identify market and product segmentation opportunities and provide recommendations for improving lead time and service levels through speed and flexibility.
- Map information and material flow through a variety of Emerson business processes
- Analytical writing ability; Must be able to understand complex business operations and disseminate that information to executive management; providing recommendations on areas of improvement and identifying best practices.
- Presentation creation skills; Must be able to independently create effective and professional slide presentations with inputs from Perfect Execution core team and Regional Council members.
- Presentation communication skills; Communicate key finding and best practices to corporate and business unit leaders across the organization.
- Data analysis: Must be able to analyze business intelligence information using a variety of internal IT systems and the Microsoft Office Suite. Preference will be given to candidates who have demonstrated advanced skills using Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Special assignments as identified by senior leadership.
No job matches. Start a new search below!