Boulder - Emerson Electric Co
DescriptionResponsible for materials assembling to assist with meeting production goals and quality control. Assembles, moves products and fills in production lines as needed. Works under direct supervision. Follows standard pro-cedures and written instructions to accomplish assigned tasks. Receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new assignments. Responsibilities
- Knows and follows all safety procedures as required for a specific operation. Identifies safety concerns and takes appropriate action.
- Identifies work to be done by following standardized communication procedures. Cooperatively flexes into other areas as assigned.
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required. Resolves routine questions and problems. Refers more complex issues to higher levels.
- Ensures product and process quality is maintained through visual inspection and testing as required. Brings concerns about product and process quality to attention of area management.
- Thoroughly documents all production paperwork to ensure proper documentation for a given process. Enters data and performs computer transactions as appropriate.
- Contributes input to and cooperates with improvement teams and lean manufacturing efforts to help improve quality, shorten cycle times, and reduce manufacturing costs.
- Performs preventative maintenance on, and ensures calibration of, equipment, tools, and fixtures, as re-quired.
- Willingly participates in inter and/or intra departmental job rotations as needed.
- Keeps work areas clean and organized, in accordance with 5S+ 1 principles.
- Willingly shares skills and knowledge. Effectively gives and receives feedback.
- Cooperatively performs additional duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates ability to obtain the appropriate qualifications as needed.
- Is able to read, interpret, and follow written, visual, and verbal work instructions.
No job matches. Start a new search below!