for the Global Product Manager - Ultrasonics position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Global Product Manager - Ultrasonics
Danbury - Emerson Electric Co
Responsible for managing the development, market strategy, and pricing of Ultrasonic product portfolio.Responsibilities
- Create portfolio view of ultrasonic product offering. Understand market requirements, end-user needs, and product features required. Develop Price-Value relationships for the offerings and understand the competitive environment to develop market strategies. Report on and manage gross profit performance.
- Write detailed marketing specifications to be utilized by engineering to develop the products. Manage the marketing requirements of the New Product Development process, and be responsible for all engineering interfacing.
- Maintain market sizing for all segments of the portfolio, understanding both bottoms-up and top-down methodologies. Develop competitive intelligence on competition including business size, market strategy, and geographic presence.
- Author business case for development projects and work with finance to complete financial analysis and support ROI evaluation.
- Manage global list prices, make recommendations for change, report on performance to list for all products globally. Develop segment-based pricing and product strategies.
- Conducts market research, formal and informal, to supplement competitive intelligence and analytically evaluate users’ unmet needs.
No job matches. Start a new search below!