for the General Clerk 2487 position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
General Clerk 2487
Huntsville - Systems Studies & Simulations Inc. (S3)
Under general supervision, the General Clerk requires familiarity with the terminology of the assigned functional department or business unit. The Clerk selects appropriate methods from a wide variety of procedures or makes simple adaptations and interpretations of a limited number of substantive guides and manuals. The clerical steps often vary in type or sequence, depending on the task. Recognized problems are referred to others. Specific duties may be assigned in accordance with the assigned functional department or business unit. Incumbent may perform one or more of the following duties:
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Process and prepare documents, such as business or government forms and expense reports.
- Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
- Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
- Inventory and order materials, supplies, and services.
- Performs other duties as directed.
Education: Bachelor's Degree with GPA of 3.0 or higher or High School Diploma and equivalent experience (Six years). Requires a minimum of 2 years related experience. This is a Basic level position. BS with GPA of 3.0 or better
Proficient at a level 3 with Microsoft Office Suite
One (1) year of cumulative experience with entering data into a systematic computer-based system, E.g. Costpoint, QuickBooks, TALEO, TURBO-TAX, or other systematic computer based system preferred.
Secret security clearance or the ability to obtain
S 3 , Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer - EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled.
S 3 , Inc. is a participant in the federal E-Verify Program.
No job matches. Start a new search below!