for the RN Supervisor position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Fountain Valley - Memorial Health Services
At MemorialCare Health System, we believe in providing extraordinary healthcare to our communities and an exceptional working environment for our employees. MemorialCare stands for excellence in Healthcare. Across our family of medical centers and physician groups, we support each one of our bright, talented employees in reaching the highest levels of professional development, contribution, collaboration and accountability. Whatever your role and whatever expertise you bring, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your full potential in an environment of respect, innovation and teamwork.
Essential Job Outcomes
- Interview and hire the best-qualified candidates for department openings.
- Develop staff by offering training and educational opportunities both inside and outside of department.
- Write and deliver valid performance evaluations on time. Complete all employee paperwork within the requested timeframes.
- Resolve employee issues keeping the company's best interest in mind.
- Promote and maintain a comfortable and productive working environment for all employees.
- Collaborate with other departments.
- Engage the help of staff to continually investigate ways to improve work procedures and the department.
- Manage daily department operations for both Nursing and Laboratory Services.
- Recognize staff performance.
- Pursue a program for self-development. Remain current with information that may affect the job, staff, or operations.
- Hold regular meetings to communicate effectively with staff.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
- Work with Quest Diagnostics to resolve insurance or medical necessity of laboratory billing issues.
- Maintain working knowledge and ability to perform any job task under the Nursing Supervisor supervision.
- Develop and update policies and procedures.
- Actively participate in quality care issues related to facility/department operations. Attend quality review meetings as directed.
- Assist staff with treatment and care of patients as necessary.
- Collaborate with Facility Manager for needed equipment and supplies.
- Facilitate organizational Strategic Goals and Expectations as defined by MCMF.
- Promote and facilitate Gallup Employee Engagement.
- Maintain infrastructure of personnel and staffing related to practice needs; People and Culture.
- Managing, supervising & analyzing the infrastructure of the Nursing Department.
- "Other duties as assigned"
Experience: Must have a minimum of two (2) years of supervisory experience. Prior medical office experience required; preferably in ambulatory care.
Education: High school graduate or equivalent required. AA or BA/BS degree or equivalent experienced preferred. Current RN license and current CPR Healthcare Provider card required.
MemorialCare Medical Group is a physician-based organization established to provide advanced comprehensive, effective and efficient health care. With over 30 locations from Long Beach to Dana Point, MemorialCare Medical Group includes more than 250 physicians in the areas of internal medicine, family medicine, pediatrics, geriatric medicine, cardiology, cardio thoracic surgery, gastroenterology, neurology, pulmonology, psychiatry, psychology, rheumatology, sleep medicine and therapeutic acupuncture.
In addition to multiple locations throughout Orange County, MemorialCare Medical Group offers Urgent Care Centers that are open 365 days-a-year, Telephone Advice Nurses available 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week; and lab and digital X-ray services available on-site at most locations.
No job matches. Start a new search below!