for the Lead Registered Nurse - (Rutland, VT) position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Lead Registered Nurse - (Rutland, VT)
Rutland - ATI Holdings
Basic Summary of Position:
The individual will be involved with the overall administration of an employer's occupational health program to include delivery and management of surveillance testing, injury care and management and ADA/FMLA program consultation. May also provide ergonomic assessments and services; as well as early intervention programs.
1. The ability to use critical thinking and experience to conduct a range of risk and health assessments.
2. Administer statutory and non-statutory health surveillance per clients program parameters
3. The ability to prescribe routine and corrective stretches for reducing and preventing injuries.
4. The ability to render first aid to injured employees such as giving artificial respiration, cleaning and bandaging wounds, applying heat and cold to promote healing and advising on safer mechanism of job performance.
5. The ability to request assistance of on-site employee health services or a physician as necessary to assist employee.
6. The ability to communicate about and provide general health guidance on disease management issues such as HTN, DM
7. The ability to treat chronic minor reports of discomfort and related functional limitations to maintain employee performance.
8. Spending time "on the floor" interacting with and engaging employees, providing job coaching. Assessing the work environment for potential health and safety problems. Must be fully capable of extended mobility, climbing both in protected work environments and outdoors.
9. Provide on-going evaluations of work environments and provide recommendations in the workplace.
10. Prepares ergonomic, injury intervention, injury treatment, surveillance, reports.
11. Provides tracking/trending and analysis of workplace ergonomic issues to provide recommendations to mitigate workplace injuries and illnesses and maintains associated database.
12. The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients, outside vendors and employees
13. The ability to maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that result in a positive work relationship with customers, co-workers and managers.
14. Provide education and training to employees in Health, Safety and Wellness topics, including: BBP, Universal precautions, in proper lifting techniques and body mechanics, as well as other OSHA surveillance, health and wellness related topics..
15. Maintains the confidentiality of sensitive information and records.
16. The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees
17. The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees; maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that results in a positive work relationship with customers, co-workers and managers.
18. Ability to comply with ATI standards of operations
19. Ability to adhere to the Core Values of the Company
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Licensed Practical Nurse Experience:
ATI is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other lawfully protected status. Minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply. It is the policy of ATI, as an equal opportunity employer, to attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status.
No job matches. Start a new search below!