for the Hotel Property Engineer Timber Ridge - Full Time position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Hotel Property Engineer Timber Ridge - Full Time
Lake Geneva - The Marcus Corporation
Position Purpose Responsible for responding to general maintenance requests from both guests and associates. Requests come from all locations of the resort and must be completed in a timely manner while maintaining high levels of guest service and satisfaction.
- Room requests and principle engineer in doing preventative maintenance in guest rooms
- Light plumbing, electrical, and carpentry skills
- Must be able to stand, walk, reach, stoop, balance, kneel, crouch and crawl
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to tolerate extreme hot and cold weather conditions
- Must always stay safety oriented
- Must always wear personal protective equipment whenever necessary
- Remain calm and attentive during heavy hotel activity and emergencies
- Complete special projects as assigned
- High school diploma or Trade School education required
- 1-2 years of related experience required
- Must have high energy, a positive attitude, be creative and a self-starter
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to make decisions, work independently, multi-task, and remain detail-oriented
- Able to fully develop and implement plans from beginning to end
- Flexible and highly adaptable with excellent follow-through and focus
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
Reporting Relationship Chief Engineer.
Exemption Status Non-Exempt
Note This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.
No job matches. Start a new search below!