for the Purchasing Manager position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Milwaukee - The Marcus Corporation
JOB TITLE Storeroom Manager
SUPERVISOR Executive Chef
UPDATED February 2003
POSITION PURPOSE To maintain food cost at budget amount or lower. To maintain a working relationship with all vendors and also with other management. Look for new ideas and to keep open communication with Executive Chef on all issues.
1. Purchasing and maintaining or lowering food cost through purchases.
2. Inventory control.
3. Preparation of requisitions, standard sheers and closing procedures.
4. Effectively manage food levels and production in a timely manner.
5. Planning and supervising receipts storage and distribution of supplies, specialty items and equipment.
6. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Experience in purchasing, receiving, sanitation and cost control.
2. Supervisory level in purchasing in a high volume setting.
3. Must be energetic.
4. Knowledge of computer.
5. Ability to handle multiple tasks.
No job matches. Start a new search below!