for the 3rd Shift Painter - Full Time position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
3rd Shift Painter - Full Time
Lake Geneva - The Marcus Corporation
Responsible for responding to general maintenance requests from both guests and associates. Requests come from all locations of the resort and must be completed in a timely manner while maintaining high levels of guest service and satisfaction.
- Room requests and principle engineer in doing preventative maintenance in guest rooms
- Light plumbing, electrical, and carpentry.
- Remain calm and attentive during heavy hotel activity and emergencies
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Trade schools are a plus
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Light plumbing, electrical, and carpentry skills
- Must have high energy, a positive attitude, creative and a self-starter
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to make decisions, work independently, multi-task, and remain detail-oriented.
- Able to fully develop and implement plans from beginning to end.
- Flexible and highly adaptable with excellent follow-through and focus.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
This position reports to the Chief Engineer and Engineering Supervisor.
Note This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.
No job matches. Start a new search below!