for the Massage Therapist - PT position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Massage Therapist - PT
Las Vegas - The Marcus Corporation
- Provide the very highest quality in terms of treatments and professional concept.
- To work as part of the Well Spa team to consistently provide exceedingly high levels of treatments to our Guests- creating a wonderful, nurturing, safe environment for relaxation and well-being of all our Guests.
- To have effective time management skills, to begin and end treatments in appropriate timing standards set forth by Well Spa.
- Maintain a clean, safe Spa in which state standards of sanitation are to be in effect at all times.
- Re-stock rooms with appropriate numbers of linens, products, and set-up for the following day.
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand the English language.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible and cooperative with all Associates of Well Spa and The Hotel.
- Monthly meetings with staff required.
- Must ensure privacy and confidentialities of each and every Guest.
- Maintain and update all necessary records for each Spa and Salon Guest for high performance standards to be set forth by Well Spa.
- Sales skills required- must be able to accurately recommend products to Guests and sell efficiently all lines carried by Well Spa and Janice Salon at Well Spa.
- Must attend trainings of product knowledge for all lines carried by Well Spa, as well as all service training provided by Well Spa.
- Always maintain a professional image while at work.
- Ability to work and cooperate with the management team at all times.
- Perform Opening and Closing procedures as directed by the Lead Massage Therapist and Spa Director.
- Must keep room stations neat and tidy, even at busy times.
- Must assist with housekeeping duties of the Treatment rooms and the adjacent bathroom.
- Help with inventory levels to ensure stock levels are appropriate at all times.
- Fill out a prescription card for each Guest to recommend products and create service repeats. Tell them about our website for reorders and descriptions of services.
- Strive to match 50% Service to Product dollars in each transaction with each Guest. (For a $60 service, sell $30 retail).
- Responsible for Room turnovers and set-ups at all times.
No job matches. Start a new search below!